• General: • Sheets in N ew W orkbook: The spinner sets the number of blank worksheets a new workbook will have by default. Outlook 2011 for mac not sync downloading attachments. • Standard F ont: Choose a default font. Unless you have a compelling reason to change this, leave this as “body font,” which is roughly the same as the default font.
• Preferred F ile L ocation: Set the default location for Excel files. • Show This Number of Recent Documents: Set the number of recently used workbooks shown in Excel’s File menu by typing in a figure here.
Recently used items in the File menu don’t disappear after a month. This list is based on the quantity you set.
• View: • Comments: Adjust how comments are displayed. • Show F ormulas: Display formulas instead of calculation values. • Show Z ero V alues: Displays a 0 instead of an empty cell when selected. • Show S heet T abs: Deselect to hide all the sheet tabs with the horizontal scroll bar. Selecting redisplays the scroll bar.
Excel for Mac works much like the original Excel for Windows program and uses most of the same commands. If you are familiar with the Excel application in Windows, you will be able to use many of the same commands in Excel for Mac.
• Edit: • Automatically convert date systems: When selected, Excel automatically corrects for differences between the 1900 (Windows) and 1904 date systems (Mac) during copy and paste. The destination workbook’s format is adopted. • AutoCorrect: You can have Excel fix your common typing blunders automatically. • Calculation: When not set to Automatically, working with large spreadsheets with lots of complicated formulas can be faster and easier. If you turn off Excel’s automatic calculation capability, you need to turn it back on again, or Excel’s formulas won’t calculate. This is especially important if you turn off automatic calculation using a macro.
Be certain your code turns the Automatically option back on under all circumstances.
By Before you can print your Excel 2011 for Mac spreadsheet, you need to be familiar with Excel’s print options. Head to the Print group on the Layout tab of the Office 2011 for Mac Ribbon, and you’ll find the printing tools you’ll use most often when printing from Excel 2011 for Mac: • Preview: Displays a preview of your document in the Mac OS X Preview application. Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat may intercept this action.
• Repeat Titles: Displays the Sheet tab of the Page Setup dialog. • Gridlines: Selecting this check box prints all the lines between the rows and columns. • Headings: Prints row numbers and column letters. • Fit To: You can shrink the width and height of the printed output separately so that the content fits in a few less pages. You have several ways to adjust the way you print Excel files on the Sheet tab of the Page Setup dialog, accessed by clicking the Repeat Titles button: • Rows to Repeat at Top: If you want the first row (probably composed of column headings) to repeat on each printed page, use this setting.
- четверг 14 февраля